The Max panels also feature a peel-and-stick adhesive backing that removes the need to glue or drill your flexible panel. The Max kits include a 30A charge controller and system hardware that is designed for a fast and easy installation, including PV cables and battery cables with a built-in fuse and ring terminals and built-in ferrule terminations for quick connections to the charge controller. Easily customize and extend your solar system using our expansion kits.
|80W Xantrex Solar Max Flex Kit
|165W Xantrex Solar Max Flex Kit
|220W Xantrex Solar Max Flex Kit
|80W Xantrex Solar Max Flex Expansion Kit
|165W Xantrex Solar Max Flex Expansion Kit
|220W Xantrex Solar Max Flex Expansion Kit
- Up to 180 degrees of flexibility
- Over 50 times more durable*
- Up to 20% more energy harvesting**
- 5 year product warranty
- Mesh grid technology
- 2000 points of contact
- *Results compared to a standard flexible panel with busbar technology
**During low light and shaded conditions
- Solar Panel – a 80W, 165W or 220W solar panel featuring the new state-of-the-art mesh grid technology, which significantly increases durability and performance over standard flex panels.
- Charge Controller – A 30A Pulse-Width Modulation (PWM) flush-mounted charge controller is provided to charge and protect your batteries. Featuring an LCD screen, multi-stage battery charging, charging protections, two USB ports and real-time system indicators.
- PV and Battery Cables – Weather resistant and certified cables are provided to connect the solar panel to the charge controller and from the charge controller to the battery. The PV cables and battery cables, with a built-in fuse and ring terminals, built-in ferrule terminations for quick connections to the charge controller.
- Expansion Kits – Includes solar panel and a pair of male and female branch connectors to connect solar panels in parallel
|C Series PWM 12A
|C Series PWM 35A
|C Series PWM 40A
|C Series PWM 60A
|PV Extension Cables (15’)
|PV Single Connector (1 Pair)
|PV Branch Connector (1 Pair)
|PV Connector Assembly Tool
|Remote Battery Temperature Sensor
|Roof Entry Cable Plate
|PV Connector-To-SAE PV Adapter Cable