The Xantrex Solar 110W flex panel is lightweight, durable, and perfect for mounting on moderately curved surfaces. The panel features monocrystalline cells with PERC technology that are up to 12% more efficient than conventional solar cells. Easy-to-install using the six grommet holes provided or applying adhesives to mount the panel.
Easily customize and extend your solar system using our accessory options.
|110W Xantrex Solar Flex Panel||781-0110||110W|
- Up to 30 degrees of flexibility
- PERC technology*
- 5 busbar technology**
- ETFE Protection***
- 2 year product warranty
- *Competitor panels do not currently use PERC technology
**Most brands use 2-4 busbars, more busbars means better efficiency & durability
***Ethylene-Tetra-Fluoro-Ethylene – extends the lifespan of the panel compared to non-ETFE panels
- Solar Panel – A 110W solar panel with 5 busbars and PERC (Passivated Emitter and Rear Contact) mono-crystalline cells, a special cell technology that increases module efficiency significantly over standard solar cells.
- PV and Battery Cables – Weather resistant and certified cables are provided to connect the solar panel to the charge controller and from the charge controller to the battery. The PV cables and battery cables, with a built-in fuse and ring terminals, built-in ferrule terminations for quick connections to the charge controller.
- Mounting Hardware – Cable clamps and tie wraps are included.
|C Series PWM 12A||C12|
|C Series PWM 35A||C35|
|C Series PWM 40A||C40|
|C Series PWM 60A||C60|
|Xantrex Solar PWM 30A Charge Controller||709-3024-01|
|Xantrex Solar MPPT 30A Charge Controller||710-3024-01|
|MPPT remote Panel||710-0010|
|PV Extension Cables (15’)||708-0030|
|PV Single Connector (1 Pair)||708-0040|
|PV Branch Connector (1 Pair)||708-0050|
|PV Connector Assembly Tool||708-0060|
|Remote Battery Temperature Sensor||708-0080|
|Roof Entry Cable Plate||708-0090|