The Xantrex Solar 100W portable flex kit features an incredibly lightweight and compact solution. The panel is half the weight and a quarter the size of most 100W portable kits in the market today.
The solar kit includes a 10A charge controller and system hardware that is designed as a plug-n-play charging solution. Users have the ability to connect to their batteries using ring terminals, battery clamps, or an SAE connector for pre-wired RV solar ports. The charge controller and adapter cables are stored in a built-in storage pouch. Adjustable tilting legs allow the user to orient their panels at the perfect angle towards the sun. These portable kits fold into an easy-to-store location and is ideal for applications where it may be impractical to have a permanently mounted solar panel.
|100W Xantrex Solar Portable Flex Kit
- 50% lighter*
- 25% the size*
- 5 busbar technology**
- 1 year product warranty
- *compared to a most 100W portable kits in the market today
**Most brands use 2-4 busbars, more busbars means better efficiency & durability
- Solar Panel – A 100W solar panel featuring 5 busbar mono-crystalline cells.
- Charge Controller – A 10A Pulse-Width Modulation (PWM) charge controller is provided to charge and protect your batteries. Featuring an LCD screen, two USB ports, multi-stage battery charging algorithm, charging protections, and real-time system indicators.
- Battery Connections – Three ways to connect to your battery using a SAE connector, battery rings or battery clamps.
- Easy Storage and Carry – Incredibly lightweight and compact, easy to set-up, carry or store
- Tilting Legs – Equipped with tilting legs to allow you to angle the solar panel towards the sun and maximize solar energy harvesting.
|Remote Battery Temperature Sensor
|SAE-To-Cigarette Lighter Battery Adapter Cable