The Xantrex Solar 100W and 160W panels are powerful, rugged, and dependable. With the frame and mounting brackets designed specifically for vehicle-use, the panels are extreme vibration-tested to ensure it can withstand even the most rocky and mountainous vehicle road travel with no power loss. The panels feature monocrystalline cells with PERC technology that are up to 12% more efficient than conventional solar cells.
|100W Xantrex Solar Panel||780-0100||100W|
|160W Xantrex Solar Panel||780-0160||160W|
- 15% smaller and lighter*
- Best in class 18% module efficiency*
- PERC Technology**
- 5 year product warranty
- 5 busbar technology***
- *Xantrex 100W rigid panel specs and performance compared with 100W models of other popular brands
**competitor panels do not currently use PERC technology
***Most brands use 2-4 busbars, more busbars means better efficiency & durability
- Solar Panel – A 100W or 160W solar panel with 5 busbars and PERC (Passivated Emitter and Rear Contact) mono-crystalline cells, a special cell technology that increases module efficiency significantly over standard solar cells.
- PV and Battery Cables – Weather resistant and certified cables are provided to connect the solar panel to the charge controller and from the charge controller to the battery. The PV cables and battery cables, with a built-in fuse and ring terminals, built-in ferrule terminations for quick connections to the charge controller.
- Mounting Hardware – Mounting brackets, cable clamps and tie wraps are included.
|C Series PWM 12A||C12|
|C Series PWM 35A||C35|
|C Series PWM 40A||C40|
|C Series PWM 60A||C60|
|Xantrex Solar PWM 30A Charge Controller||709-3024-01|
|Xantrex Solar MPPT 30A Charge Controller||710-3024-01|
|MPPT Remote Panel||710-0010|
|PV Extension Cables (15’)||708-0030|
|PV Single Connector (1 Pair)||708-0040|
|PV Branch Connector (1 Pair)||708-0050|
|PV Connector Assembly Tool||708-0060|
|Remote Battery Temperature Sensor||708-0080|
|Roof Entry Cable Plate||708-0090|