The Freedom X inverter offers premium performance in a lightweight compact package. It cranks out full output from -4°F – 104°F for operation in all climate temperatures. The extended surge rating of the Freedom X makes it ideal to start difficult loads including fridge and microwave. The quick connect terminals at AC IN/OUT make installation a breeze.
|Models||Part number||Input voltage||AC output|
|Freedom X 1000||817-1000||12V||Hardwire (Optional GFCI)|
|Freedom X 2000||817-2000||12V||Hardwire (Optional GFCI)|
|Freedom X 3000||817-3000||12V||Hardwire (Optional GFCI)|
|Freedom X 2000 24V||817-2000-21||24V||Hardwire (Optional GFCI)|
|Freedom X Bluetooth Remote Panel||808-0817-02|
|Freedom X/ XC remote panel with 25′ Cable||808-0817-01|
|Communication cable 25 ft||31-6257-00|
|Communication cable 50 ft||31-6262-00|
- Extended Surge Rating: Surges to 2X continuous power for 2 seconds for motor loads
- True Sine Wave AC Power: For operation of sensitive and motor loads
- Ignition Control: Feature to turn inverter on/off via a 12 VDC signal and to minimize battery drain by switching the inverter off when the ignition key is turned off
- Wide 10-18 VDC Input Range: Ensures inverter operation on high voltage alternators found on many new vehicle chassis
- Built-in 30A AC Transfer Relay: Senses when outside AC Power is present and transfers the load from the inverter to the source of incoming power (shore or generator).
- Quick Installation: Huge wiring bay for easy access and quick connect AC in/out terminals for fast & easy wiring