The Xantrex Lithium Ion Iron Phosphate (LiFePO ) battery uses UL1973 certified cells. Equipped with redundant safety features, the Xantrex lithium battery is the safest in the market today. Specifically designed to withstand the harsh operating environments of mobile and marine applications, the Xantrex lithium battery lasts up to 6,000 cycles compared to a traditional lead acid or AGM battery, which typically lasts 400-500 cycles. The Xantrex lithium battery offers exceptional power density and is also available with a heating blanket option if installation is outside the main cabin. With the Bluetooth connection enabled gathering real time data from the battery is incredibly simple and always accurate.
|Xantrex Lithium Ion Battery 105Ah||883-0105-12|
|Xantrex Lithium Ion Battery 125Ah||883-0125-12|
|Xantrex Lithium Ion Battery 240Ah||883-0240-12|
Click or tap here to download the Xantrex App on your Apple device.
Click or tap here to download the Xantrex App on your Android device.
- Internal BMS – Reduces footprint
- Cell Balancing – extends lifetime of battery
- LED’s to Monitor State of Charge
- Remote Panel – view status of battery, turn battery on and off
- Bluetooth – connect to the Xantrex mobile app to view status of battery
- Parallel Stack up to 4 batteries